Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Is it Tarzan or the Hulk


So Mike is now a pretender. It started out with being Tarzan...but now he is the Hulk!! Needless to say....he is sleeping in just his underwear these days...."because I'm the Hulk and my shirt has ripped off!" When we were taking pictures....the photographer wanted to take a few shots of Ryan without his shirt on...so Mike insisted that he take his off too...." 'cause I'm the Hulk and Ryan is the baby Hulk." Thus...here is the picture of "Hulk" and "Baby Hulk"!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

How adorable is this!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are cute as can be. Remember when we went and saw Tarzan and then picked up the van to drive to Santa Barbara in? Hulk is way cool too though. :)

Erin said...

Oh My word. I can't believe it. It took me a minute to think of who Cam and Britney were before I clicked on your blog. It has been years. Yes I am living in Blackfoot. You guys are in Idaho Falls? It is a small world. 2 Boys. How fun. They are so cute. Things are great. You must of found me through Lisa's Blog? Email me K.... mrsepack@hotmail.com