Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Derek Jeter


Derek Jeter became the all-time hits leader for the Yankees in Yankee Stadium tonight. Of course I saw it.....MLB.TV baby!!! I'm just glad that in a year that my Yankees have given me very little to cheer about....I can always count on the Captain!!! As a person who has been to monument park and read about the legends, it gives me great satisfaction to know that I have actually seen the "best" play in The Stadium IN PERSON. I saw him hit a home run IN PERSON. I have called his name for "Roll Call" from the right field bleachers IN PERSON. I guess that makes me a part of history too. =) Congratulations DJ...thanks for the memories!! I'm looking forward to more!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Are you still hung up on that guy? Nice comment you left in my post. For your information, I wear glasses to appear smarter!

Love ya

go Boston!

R.D.S said...

It is true, the Yankees have been a little frustrating this year (no offense to Joe G but I bet they are wishing they would have offered Joe T something better to keep him around). I have been to monument park with you and I have called his name in roll call from the right field bleachers (still my favorite seat ever....Shawn....). I am happy that I could be a part of history with you. All that is left to do now is to cheer for the Rays to keep Boston out of first place and then of course in the playoffs cheer for whoever is playing the Bastards. They do not need another ring. Go Rays!

Unknown said...

Holy crap that girl on that book does look like me. But dont you ever make a comment like that again...only I can make fun of myself. You and your baseball...

Unknown said...

Go Mariners! ???

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-cara-menghemat-uang-belanja/