Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ode to Brandi...

It's so nice that Brandi could move back to town so she could host EVERYTHING!!! Thanksgiving was at her house....and it was so great!! She does such an incredible job telling us what to do!!! =) But seriously....everything was perfect and a wonderful day!! Thanks Brandi!!
This is a cute picture of Ryan and my cute Aunt Elaine!! Ryan just hugged and snuggled her!!! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family full of people who are so fun and hilarious!! I'm very thankful for them all!!!

4 comments:

Kim Millard said...

I wish I could have been there! It is fun to see your pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow that table looks great. How old is Ryan??? I swear he is only like 2 months old...but obviously not since he is standing!

Tai Christensen said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. We miss you!! Are you coming down for Christmas?

KRIS said...

Thanks for letting me know that you have a BLOG!!!! I wish that we could have come to Thanksgiving but it didn;t fly with my ob to go. Glad I found your blog.