Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Luke 2: 10-14

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
I am so grateful for the love of Christ in my life. I am so thankful that He was willing to come to this earth and be a perfect example for me. I am grateful to him for his sacrifce in the Garden of Gethsemane that makes it possible to live with my Heavenly Father again. I am so thankful for my eternal family and the true joy that comes from living with my boys (that includes Cam!!). I am humbled daily that He trusted me with such sweet spirits. I am grateful for the wonderful people in my life. I have such wonderful friends that teach me all the time about how to be a better person. I have an incredible family... I'm blessed to have them so near. I love you all so much. May we all have the light of Christ with us always. And may the New Year bring us all much happiness.

No comments: