Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Annual Grandma Pumpkin Party

Today we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the annual pumpkin party. The party begins with painting some pumpkins (a change to the party...we use to carve them....but the adults usually ended up doing all the work...so we went with paints this year!!! Major improvement!!)

Next was some face painting....




Followed by a relay race...it was a dress-up thing...

We decorated sugar cookies next....yes, Grandma's famous sugar cookies!!


What a fun day!!! I had to post these last three pics....these are my Dad being, well, my Dad.

He made those glasses himself....and that is a pink ball that got popped on his head!!

5 comments:

Ween said...

I can only imagine that the family fun gets better and better every year! I enjoy the many memories of my "2nd family" parties....thanks so much for them! Tell all of them hello!
Ween

JonM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

That looks like so much fun. What I wouldn't give for one of those sugar cookies!!!

Lori said...

I love fall for this reason! We have our big family Halloween party coming up and we have a costume contest. Knowing my family, I'm sure you can imagine what happens there:) I love your baby's face painting, he's so cute!

Thanks for your sweet comment:)

R.D.S said...

Ryan is looking more and more like Mike. What mixed beverage is Les into these days?