Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fouth File Fourth Picture Tag

So I'm new to this tag thing....but my sister-in-law Ranae said I was tagged and this is what I do!! Ha ha ha ha....I'm still laughing that this is the pic that came up!!! This is my Mike at Ellie and Katie's birthday party last January at our house. The girls got this great present from my sister Brook that was all sorts of "dress-up" stuff. Well, Mike thought it was cool too!!!! We called him "Mrs. Nesbit" the rest of the night (that's a Toy Story reference in case you missed it!!). Thanks for the tag....it brought a smile to my face after a tough week of very sick kids!!!

Oh...my blogging friends....you're tagged too!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, sick kids is the worst thing ever. Love the picture! Did you know I used to make these sick concoctions from bathroom items and get it wet and roll it in a ball and throw it at the ceiling (where it would stick) and they were called Nesbitts.

carly said...

Mrs. Nesbit?! Hahaha that's funniest thing ever. Cute.

R.D.S said...

I love the picture! Why have you not shared this sooner? Whenever Addie plays "tea party" she always has a Mrs. Nesbit that attends, maybe it's Mike. By the way she missed Mikey a lot today.

Baxter's said...

Barlow! I found your blog off of Lori's. Sounds like you are lovin life. Fun to catch up. Just wanted to say hi!

Tai Christensen said...

That is HILARIOUS!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-situs-komik-online-bahasa-indonesia/