Sunday, February 1, 2009

STEELER NATION!!!


So much fun!!! We had another big Barlow family party to watch the Bowl!!! The Newton girls were in their "Steelers girl" t-shirts that matched their Mom. My boys and I were also in our Steeler gear!! Dad was in his "party shirt" which is a Hawaiian number and his Steelers hat. We were pretty much Steeler Nation!!! Our friends, the Storms, came over too. Their son Sawyer and Aaron were the lone Cardinal fans...but we love them anyway!!! Way to start of '09 right!! Now if only my Yankees could get on the championship train....

I BELIEVE!!

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Sounds like a fun party! I'm still bummed the Eagles didn't make it to the big party...I was sort of cheering for the Cardinals just cuz I think Warner is a class act. It was a great game, right down to the wire!

Lori said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...what team have you been cheering for?

Hope all is well!!!