Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Big Boys

Here are a couple of pics of the boys....they're getting so big!! Who's this girl? Brandi had the boys late one night, and Ryan got to wear these pretty butterfly pink pj's home!!
This is the 1st book that Mikey read all by himself. He is doing so great at school. He is learning to read and he can write and spell quite a few words. We are so proud of him!!

Mikey has learned about the Playstation 2. His cousin Garrett got one from Santa, and since Mike thinks Garrett is the coolest, he too wants to learn to play. He most enjoys playing Crash Bandicoot 2, which requires that his parents play a lot with him. I have to admit it's fun... Ryan of course wanted to help, so he climbed into the chair with his big brother. (Recognize that chair Ween?) What is awesome about Mike, is that he wasn't one bit bugged that his little brother wanted to be with him!! He moved over, helped him up, and gave him a hug. It is so awesome that Ryan has a big brother like Mike.

4 comments:

R.D.S said...

I love that Brandi put Ryan in those pajamas! That is what he would get if he stayed at my house. It was so fun seeing you guys Friday and both Ryan and I were sad when you went north and we turned south. Addie asks me every day how many more days until we come to see you. When I told her 30 days you should have seen her face drop. Her wait to go to your house is going to be the same as waiting for her birthday or Christmas. Love you guys, see you in 4 weeks.

carly said...

How cute!!! I can't believe how big Mikey is getting! That's adorable that he loves his brother so much!

ranae said...

Wow, Mikey is growing up too fast. We miss you guys and wish we saw you more!
I miss Mikey and Chad running around my couch laughing and chasing each other.

Ween said...

OK, its June and I'm just seeing this post, I'm finally catching up on things! So glad that chair is still around to provide support for important matters...playstation 2 to boys is probably the same priority as "studying" (code word!) was to us at kiwanis park. I recently found mine again, will have to dust it off this summer!